- Non-Resident College Fee Waiver: Waives non-resident fees at all State of California Community Colleges, California State University, or University of California campuses.
- College Tuition Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents: Waives mandatory system-wide tuition and fees at any State of California Community College, California State University, or University of California campus.
- Post 9/11 GI Bill: Provides financial support for education and housing to eligible individuals.
- National Guard Association of California Scholarship Program: Award scholarships of $250 - $1,000 per applicant for qualifying National Guard members and their dependents.
749 N State Street
Hemet, CA 92543
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Veterans with Disabilities: The Entrepreneurship Boot Camp for Veterans with Disabilities (EBV) consortium offers cutting-edge, experiential training in entrepreneurship and small business management to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines disabled as a result of their service to operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom.
- Troops to College: The California State University offers unlimited opportunities to help veterans, active-duty service members and their families meet their personal and professional goals.
- VA Work-Study Program: The VA Work-Study Program is available to any eligible veteran or their dependents who are receiving VA education benefits and attending school three-quarter time or more.
- Additional Education Benefit Information: Information on a wide variety of education and training programs.
Veterans Resource Centers at Local Schools
Crafton Hills College
California State University, San Bernardino
Moreno Valley College
Mt. San Jacinto College
Riverside City College
San Bernardino Valley College
University of California, Riverside
University of Redlands